Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CAUGHT - By Harlan Coben

Haley McWaid's mother wakes one morning to find that Haley never came home the night before, and after three months without a word from the girl, the community assumes the worst. Wendy Tynes is a reporter, a skanky journalist in my opinion, who brings down sexual predators via elaborate-and nationally televised-sting operations. She ambush's Dan Mercer, a social worker who works with troubled teens. He becomes her latest sting operation and is then accused of being a sexual predator and the prime suspect in Haley's disappearance.

This is an excellent book.  I loved it and finished it in two and a half days.  I couldn't put it down. It's the type of writing that hooks you from the very first paragraph and doesn't stop until the last.

Harlen Coben is one of my favorite writers now, and I owe it to a dear friend of mine who got me started on his books. The first being "The Woods", another great book .  I couldn't put that one down either.  

ISBN-13: 9780525951582

No comments:

Post a Comment